Friday, April 10, 2009

Melloz BACK!!!!!

i really need to stop with these random breaks. lol
but im back, for good.... but guess what!!!
I have realized that I'm not really happy with my life. I've done a lot of thinking lately and I've decided that I'm definitely gonna change that. Life is too short for me to be wasting time on things that I really don't want to do. Different things have made me realize that life can change at any time and even though it sounds cliche, I have to live every day like its my last. So from now on, I'm gonna do me. I'll still do good in school and all of that, but I'm gonna take my interests in mind when choosing what I want to do. That means I'm gonna pursue my music, film, and photography career. Basically, I'm gonna do all the things I want to do so at the end of EVERY day, I can say I had a good day. Haha
-Mello

No comments: